Saturday, May 7, 2011

Introduction: What is your social media footprint?

Introduction: What is your social media footprint? How does it effect you?  Can you change your footprint?

This is what I been doing for the past 6 weeks. Ive been working on my Social Media footprint and now I want to document it. I believe all CMO's and marketing folks need to hone in on these methods. Here is my attempt, I'll document here so we can all track my progress.

Im not a news reporter, but I'm sure I'll get better as the weeks roll on. Here is my first in the video Blog-U-Mentary.
What is your social media footprint Pt.1 


What is your social media footprint Pt, 2



Here's how important social media is to the business world:
“CMOs have moved beyond fear and skepticism to embrace social media as the source for strategic intelligence that can transform their products, brands and business,” says Bazaarvoice’s own CMO, Erin Mulligan Nelson. “Social is much more than a campaign; it is now a launch pad for innovation.”

MarketingSherpa social media budgets
“US marketers will spend $3.08 billion to advertise on social networking sites this year,” according to eMarketer. “Spending will be up 55% over the $1.99 billion advertisers devoted to social networks in 2010 and will rise by a further 27.7% next year to reach nearly $4 billion.”
Great reference articles:
http://www.businessinsider.com/the-fortune-100-league-of-extraordinarily-social-cmos-infographic-2011-3
http://www.reelseo.com/cmos-social-video/

No comments:

Post a Comment